Instructions for Poster Presenters
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Participants should prepare their poster according to the following instructions:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please also refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you (in case of poster updates).
- Please use the board with the same number.
MOUNTING/ DISMANTLING TIMES
Location: Poster Area in the Exhibition & Networking Hall (Champagne terrace, Level 1 )
Friday, 13th September 14:00 – 17:00
Saturday, 14th September 09:00 – 10:00
Sunday, 15th September 14:00 – 16:00
The organisers will not be responsible for any posters that are not dismantled until the designated hour specified above.
All posters will be hung with Velcro hooks and loops, provided by the conference organizer.
POSTER VIEWING & DISCUSSION
Poster viewing and discussions are during the official programme lunch and coffee breaks each day. Authors are kindly requested to stand by their poster to answer questions.