Instructions for E-Poster Chairs
GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER CHAIRPERSONS
As an E-Poster session chairperson, you are responsible for the time management of the E-Poster presentations within your session.
- Familiarize yourself with your session’s presentations ahead of time. You may see the conference pogramme here.
- Please make sure to take a look at your E-Poster session’s content onsite for any last minute changes to your session.
- Arrive at the first poster at least 5-10 minutes before the start time and assemble the selected E-Poster presenters.
- Introduce yourself to the audience before the start time, giving the name of the E-Poster Session.
- Ask people to set all cell phones on silent.
- Introduce the speaker and presentation title as indicated in the Programme Book.
- Each E-Poster presenter should summarize their findings in 7 min including 5 minutes for their talk + 2 minutes for questions and comments.
- The e-poster presenters really value the feedback they obtain from these sessions.If an E-Poster Presenter failed to attend the session move to the next presentation.
The ICLE Board thanks you for your important contribution to the conference success!